Friday, November 1, 2013

Homemaker

So I clean around the house and get everything done, then I cook again.

Then I clean again.

Then I cook again.

Then I clean again.

I'm getting really good at this whole cooking and cleaning business.

It's hard work. Really hard work. It drives me up a wall. I'm not getting paid for this and my back hurts and the only recognition I get is from my spouse who comes home late and promptly passes out to get as much sleep as possible before going back to work again. Because she works hard too.



Whoa. I'm a housewife.

I gotta get a job. Oh wait, I just did! Tableau sent me their offer and they seem stoked to hire me and I'm stoked to work with them.

The only question I have now though, who is going to do the housework? I mean, I put in 6 hours and counting for the work today/tonight. And the house looks great, but there is so much more to do. Who is going to do this stuff? Or am I going to have to go back to the life of an unkempt house?


I suppose I prefer getting paid. I really do. But seriously, how is this house going to stay clean?