Monday, September 23, 2013

Wedding and Vaughn

We traveled. Airports. Crying babies. Yadda yadda yadda.

But then we got to the good stuff. A Fiat 500 from Denver to Grand Lake with three passengers!

And then we got to party with people.

And I noticed things. Things that I always notice. And some new stuff too.

We drank awesome Scotch.

We got up early every morning.

There was a beautiful wedding. There was a nasty hotel owner/manager. There was a wonderful night under the stars.

We danced up a storm. The DJs were terrible.

I got to see Alicia. I paddle boarded for the first time.

---Break--

Then I went to the beach. And I spent time with family. We couldn't get the music right.

And Dan Tucker died.

And the cat was there. And the house was gorgeous. And my family was rowdy. And we ate perfect food.

Everything was good and nothing hurt. My cousins caught sharks. We built an epic fort.