Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A day with ica

So today I went to ToP facilitation methods. Basically it was a training on their techniques for facilitating groups. It's a pretty cool training and the trainers are great. Also, Fare Start is a pretty awesome cafe and concept. We live in an extraordinarily connected world. It's going to be weird when the singularity happens and no one notices because we are too busy playing angry birds. I want to explore Seattle more. I barely leave my privileged enclave on Queen Anne hill. There is no such thing as a self-made man. When a person births himself into poverty and rises to the top on sheer willpower alone, then will I believe in the absolute truth of that statement. Until then, there is a bit of luck in everything and good hard work needs recognition to become success. I think the man in front of me on the bus is masturbating. I really hope not.