Monday, January 7, 2013

8 on the 7

So I got myself some Windows 8 and I am pumped to get this thing working.

It took a while to get all of the drivers installed right but once they were, this computer runs ultra-fast now! I was worried this would be a Vista redux but instead it is XP. Not that I'm calling it a resounding success.

There are still plenty of glitches and I feel that the colors will look outdated soon. But so what? This has actually made me want to get a touchscreen just so I can use the laptop easier. And also a 3D screen.

Because my graphics card is capable of it. I am so pumped.

Also, today I got to write a budget proposal for a small marketing project. It was cool.

And the cat woke me up at 4:30am this morning. I was not as amused as she was. She has gotten particularly adept at knocking over things to get attention.

I don't have a particularly large amount to say about life; suffice it to say I have been following the news and people suck. I don't know why we are manufacturing so many controversies in our political world. It's absurd.

Sack up.