Wednesday, October 14, 2009

sorry...for this and no week four yet

Haven't written in a while. The festival in the plaza was enormous. It was crazy nuts, there were so many people, stands, and tons of food. It was the perfect way to chill out after barcelona. I bought a bunch of people gifts and now I am really excited to give them to everyone. The fair was interesting because it mirrored so closely other fairs and festivals I have been to. The only exception seemed to be the large amount of very abused looking animals...and spanish. Everyone spoke Spanish too.

I have been spending the past week in Continental cafe trying to complete my work for the program. It's totally useless and I really don't see any use for completing it, but nonetheless I have finished it and now I have a huge weight off my chest.

Going to Andalucia this weekend. Way excited. I was way more pensive but I am going to be very honest and say that I am writing this during class and trying to watch a movie on the culture during the early years of Franco. Guess what, I don't understand it and Franco is a jerk. Also, the soundtrack is really annoying. Hopefully something better soon.