Monday, September 28, 2009

Week Three

The week in 10-ish sentences...bonuses this week:

1.Ana is a grandmother, proud of her new baby girl
2.Joined the gym, gonna get pumped
3.I saw Anwar, this semester is going to rock.
4.Classes started...this probably shouldn't be on the top 10
5.Taking circuitous routes to bars that are right next to each other, and downing bottles of rum in the process.
6.“I am going to the baƱo, but tell that bitch Alex I want a large women's shirt and speakers.”--'Cente on trying to get free stuff at can-can.
7.Chilling with my homies in the Plaza Cervantes
8.I explored the outskirts of Alcala, it is a barren and dry land that fell out of the west coast...in case I haven't really mentioned that point enough already
9.Chilling with my homies in El Retiro
10.Stupid American asshole. Through his stupidity I had one of the most memorable nights of my life.
11.Drunken, fat Irishmen dancing in a pub leads to a bar where they only play salsa. Yo puedo.
12.Churros at 5:30 in the morning.
13.Two strung out, f'ed up pickpockets, more inept and bungling than the three stooges.
14.23.5 hours without sleep, partially by choice, mostly not.
15.Words that have so much more meaning after last night, “I have never been so happy to see the train.”

Shack by Rio Henares