Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Tatuajes in Madrid: or How I Learned to Love Public Transportation

Mi madre Ana likes music. Dragostea din Tea by O-zone to be exact or as Americans know it the Numa-numa song. She sings along.


I think Luna has fleas...because I have bites.


I get fed really well here.


I don't dress right here. It's ghetto but it's european. It's like baggy polo plus nice jeans. I dunno...

went to Madrid for the first time today. In love with public transportation. I can't explain my love for it, I just want to hold it, caress it, love it. Because it rocks. But the city. eh...mas o menos. Which is fine. I will warm up to it.

But the city seemed to be way under construction. It was nuts. Everywhere, construction. Sat inside while it rained. I like the office on Calle Recoletos. I don't have much more to say tonight. Kind of fried.