Wednesday, September 30, 2009

i really want rollerblades

Today was an average day, I am still really pissed that the way the classes work out it is possible to not eat lunch on thursdays and wednesdays. What am I going to do when thursday isn't the weekend? I crave some semblance of normalcy, I'm glad it was just an average day.

I am learning to walk like a spaniard. Shoulders back, strut, arms out, ba-dum, ba-dum, ba-dum. Seriously. I think(?) I get less stares when I walk like that, but maybe that's everyone trying to be polite and not laugh at me.

Italian came up to us and asked in English where a good night out would be. He didn't speak Spanish, came from Italy to Spain, and asked Americans where a party was. Weird; I must be abroad.

There are a lot of amputees here. And a fair number of people with birth defects. Not sure why. Could someone explain that?